We've seen innovation in the corporate banking space, but we're yet to see transformation. That's the opening remark from 10x Founder and CEO, Antony Jenkins, in a recent Finextra webinar.
Antony joined fellow banking experts from BNP Paribas Fortis and Bank of New York Mellon. The panel of experts had a brilliant, in-depth discussion on how corporate banking is changing, and what clients need from their banks today.
Watch the webinar replay to learn
- How corporate banks can commodify their architectures to be more cost-effective
- What opportunities cloud-native core banking platform technology offers corporate banks
- How corporate banks must evolve to meet the needs of UK and European businesses
- How corporate banks can innovate their services to keep up with fintechs.
- Jane Cooper - Researcher, Finextra
- Antony Jenkins - Founder, Chair and CEO, 10x Banking
- Wim Grosemans - Head of Payments Product Management, Global Cash Management, BNP Paribas Fortis
- Varun Yadav - Product Lead for Liquidity Management Solutions, Treasury Services, Bank of New York Mellon
Fill in the form to watch the replay