10x wins “Best Test Automation Project – Functional”, European Software Awards 2020.
10x Future Technologies is delighted to have won the award for “Best Test Automation Project – Functional” in the European Software Awards 2020.
A full list of winners can be found here: https://www.softwaretestingnews.co.uk/products/testawards/winners-2020/
Our thanks and shared congratulations go to Infosys for this joint submission.
Now in its seventh year the awards celebrate companies and individuals who have accomplished significant achievements in the software testing and quality assurance market. This year the awards were sponsored by Deloitte, KMPG, NTTData, Wipro and Cognizant.
An esteemed judging panel had the difficult task of determining the winners across a series of highly contested categories. The calibre of companies was impressive with the likes of Natwest, Refinitiv, Tesco, BT Group and Nationwide Building Society amongst the finalists.
For the best use of automation in a functional software testing project award, the judges were looking for:
- Demonstration of the best use of automation in a functional software testing project
- Utilisation of a well-developed test suite of testing scripts
- Verification of project goals, importance, achievements and successful results
- Evidence and evaluation of overcoming project challenges/obstacles
- Detailed discussion around project methodology and justification of resource choices
- Evidence of commitment to industry best practices and standards
Finalists included Bank of Valetta, the Department of Transport, Experian and Vodafone, amongst others.
For 10x, this award showcases our continuous commitment to prioritising the quality we provide to our clients. We look forward to continued work with our suite of partners as we strive for excellence in our delivery of transformation across the financial services industry.