Our website uses technology to collect information to help us provide you with a good experience and to allow us to improve the site and the service we offer. This means that when you visit our website, cookies or similar technologies will be placed on your computer or other device.
Personal data means data which identifies or can be used to identify you as an individual, including online identifiers such as your IP address. It also includes pseudonymous identifiers (e.g. strings of numbers or letters) if it is possible for us to identify you from these.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smart phone or other device when you visit our website. If you agree, a cookie file is stored on your device and allows us to tailor the content on our website to fit the needs of our website’s visitors and helps us improve the user experience.
Cookies allow us to tailor the content on our website to fit the needs of our website’s visitors and help us improve the user experience.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
These cookies are essential to provide a service and no non-essential cookies are used.
4. Third party analytics providers
5. Third party websites
6. How can you control and delete cookies?
You can set up your browser to delete or refuse some or all of 10x’s cookies, or to notify you when you are sent a cookie and therefore choose whether to accept it or not.