Turbulent times lie ahead as banks race to offload their legacy technology and finally
start to deliver some of that long-awaited digital transformation.
Five of our leading experts - who have gained an extraordinary 107 years of experience between them – have identified five major areas ripe for 2022 disruption:
- Hyper-personalization and why omni-channel is mission-critical in the banking world
- Decision making around product engineering and why spending billions on legacy technology is no investment
- Compliance and why it is causing growing friction in an increasingly seamless world
- Product design - when will we see 'intelligent' products?
- Banking in 2022 - what banks need to do to get ahead and why staying on their toes is more important than ever
Get your copy below to learn more: