The FCA have already started drawing up Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL) regulations. The Kalifa Review has sparked a cascade of new policies. And protecting against consumer detriment has now become a critical focus for financial regulators.
With the regulatory landscape transforming so rapidly, financial services will need to be better prepared than ever to keep up over the next months.
To help you manage the risks and prepare for the changes ahead, Head of Compliance for 10x Banking Victoria Martin is providing a 30-minute compliance overview of everything you need to know.
This session will cover:
- Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL) is coming under serious scrutiny from the FCA. What regulations are likely to hit and how can banks prepare?
- Regulators are fighting for vulnerable customers, with a deep focus on debt. Today they are investigating zero-interest mortgages and unfair practices. What new rules are likely to come into force over the next few years?
- When it comes to FinTech innovation and regulation, the 2021 Kalifa Review certainly shook things up. As the FCA look to enact changes, could the UK move to a model very similar to the Australian regulations?
- As Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) heats up, overly ambitious tenants may not have the same rigorous compliance rules in place. What are the risks for licenced banks looking to benefit from new revenue streams?
- The best way to succeed in these fast-moving and risk-heavy environments is with trusted technological partnerships. What should banks look for in a partnership from a compliance perspective?
Victoria Martin, Head of Compliance & Reg Affairs at 10x Banking