Are legacy systems holding you back?
This is a question that many banks are considering as the cost and effort required to maintain outdated core banking technology in an increasingly digital world continues to increase.
For banks, migrating core banking systems to the cloud might seem like the logical choice. After all, many major industries, like retail and manufacturing, have adopted modern cloud infrastructure to deliver the fast and customized experiences today’s customers demand. Yet there is still hesitation to embrace the cloud – why?
Join Mark Holt, Chief Product & Engineering Officer at 10x Banking, and Duncan Ash, Vice President of Global Industries at Confluent, as they unravel the complexities of a banks relationship with the cloud and address topics like:
- What is a “cloud-native” core banking platform and how is it different?
- What benefits do next generation core banking platforms deliver?
- How can banks benefit from a core banking platform delivered as a fully managed service?
- What are best practices for addressing regulations around core banking in the cloud?
- How can banks ensure data security and mitigate risks often associated with moving to the cloud?
Mark Holt, Chief Product & Engineering Officer, 10x Banking
Duncan Ash, Vice President of Global Industries, Confluent