10x is a strategic solutions business working to transform banking and make it 10x better for customers, banks and society.
Our next-generation cloud-native technology platform enables our financial services clients to give their customers more timely, relevant and personalised experiences when it comes to managing money.
The 10x platform is built on a microservices architecture using a unique data model that is fully compliant with Open Banking standards. It is infinitely configurable and constantly evolving to deliver better, more personal, experiences for everyone.
10x was founded by Antony Jenkins, the former Group Chief Executive of Barclays.
As a people-led technology business, our success relies on attracting and retaining the very best talent with the highest level of skills and capability to develop our business.
Join us and you will be part of a team delivering a digital banking platform at the forefront of innovation, transforming banking and the wider FinTech sector.
Guided by our strong values of Transformation, Integrity and Impact, we actively support, respect and collaborate with our customers, partners and each other.
Working from our offices in Victoria, London, the 10x team comprises more than 300 specialists with deep and relevant experience across multi-billion-dollar businesses, challenger, disruptor brands and start-ups.
At 10x you work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services, big-technology and consumer-focused industries – proven practitioners who understand how to meet the evolving needs of businesses and consumers.
Our engineers and developers are leaders too, drawing on experience in and outside of financial services to deliver new digital solutions. They work across API development, security, cloud-native engineering and payments technology and include UI and UX designers, technical architects and data scientists.
What unifies the 10x team is an ambition to transform banking.
About the role
The 10x Security team is responsible for the secure design and operation of the 10x platform along with securing the wider 10x organisation. Both the platform and the organisation are using the latest technologies and working practices to provide world class service to our clients and colleagues.
We provide “bank-grade” security but with latest technology, genuinely agile delivery, and without the legacy technology issues facing most banks.
Providing secure and resilient service to our clients is critical to the success of our business and security is recognised as a key organisational priority.
We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where we are constantly looking for new ways to improve the security of our platform and exploit the latest technology.
We are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to work on the delivery of 10x Security Operations. This will involve designing, implementing and operating processes that define how 10x Security Operations interact with a number of key stakeholders.
It is expected that this will involve a number of outsourced supplier relationships, together with detailed processes and run books specifying how we work with the 10x Site Reliability Engineering team, the wider 10x Security teams, client Security Operations teams and any downstream providers.
You need to have broad experience across security domains and first- hand experience of working in or documenting processes for a security operations function.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex environments
• Experience of establishing and maturing Security Operations functions
• Experience of working with downstream vendors
• Experience in securing mission critical, regulated workloads
• Broad security experience across security domains with deep expertise in Security Operations
• Be part of a call out team to provide live service to our clients
• Experience with microservice based cloud native architectures, relational databases, big data and streaming technologies, continuous integration, and agile methodologies, particularly scrum
• Experience with at least some of the following security tools, Akamai, Apigee, Imperva, Forgerock, Threatmetrix, Dome9, Qualys and Fortify along with cloud native security controls
• Experience in securing end user computing environments exploiting Mac, Windows and M365