10x is a strategic solutions business working to transform banking and make it 10x better for customers, banks and society.
Our next-generation cloud-native technology platform enables our financial services clients to give their customers more timely, relevant and personalised experiences when it comes to managing money.
The 10x platform is built on a microservices architecture using a unique data model that is fully compliant with Open Banking standards. It is infinitely configurable and constantly evolving to deliver better, more personal, experiences for everyone.
10x was founded by Antony Jenkins, the former Group Chief Executive of Barclays.
As a people-led technology business, our success relies on attracting and retaining the very best talent with the highest level of skills and capability to develop our business.
Join us and you will be part of a team delivering a digital banking platform at the forefront of innovation, transforming banking and the wider FinTech sector.
Guided by our strong values of Transformation, Integrity and Impact, we actively support, respect and collaborate with our customers, partners and each other.
Working from our offices in Victoria, London, the 10x team comprises more than 300 specialists with deep and relevant experience across multi-billion-dollar businesses, challenger, disruptor brands and start-ups.
At 10x you work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services, big-technology and consumer-focused industries – proven practitioners who understand how to meet the evolving needs of businesses and consumers.
Our engineers and developers are leaders too, drawing on experience in and outside of financial services to deliver new digital solutions. They work across API development, security, cloud-native engineering and payments technology and include UI and UX designers, technical architects and data scientists.
What unifies the 10x team is an ambition to transform banking.
Resourcing & HR Assistant
About the role
- Be the first point of contact for all 10x employees, consultants and contractors for HR related queries
- Manage the onboarding and new starters process such as first day induction meetings and checks
- Production of contracts, offer letters and change letters
- Manage the administration of employee paper and electronic files
- Assist with managing HR processes including maternity, paternity, onboarding etc. to ensure the smooth administration including conducting initial meetings with employees, preparation of correspondence, calculation of dates/holiday allowance and suspending/reactivating system access etc
- Inputting new starters onto the HRIS / Payroll system
- Support general HR administration including collating information in response to requests for and from employees, preparing standard/ad hoc correspondence, organising meetings, booking venues and ordering refreshments, as required for internal and external clients and interviews, where applicable.
- Monitor HR Team & Careers Mailbox and action in a timely manner
- Providing administrative assistance to the Technology Recruitment Lead
- Sourcing candidates through direct sources
- Assist candidates and hiring managers through interview
- Liaising with agencies
- Proficient IT skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Drive and passion to learn as many new processes and skills as possible
- A confident approach, and able to sensitively engage with stakeholders at all levels within a business
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, highly organised and precise with their work
- Any prior HR /Project experience beneficial
- Demonstrable high levels of integrity and desire to make a positive impact within the business and society
- An enthusiastic self-starter who looks for new ways of working, explores best practices and delivers imaginative approaches to communication challenges
- An enthusiastic team player excited by the prospect of being a key member of a financial services technology firm that is working to transform the industry